Liquid Glam Lacquer Spring Collection

Hello my darlings! I got THE most amazing nail mail from Liquid Glam Lacquer today! I absolutely could not wait to swatch the spring collection so I could show you guys. For spring Brittany has released four beautiful pastel polishes. I really think you guys are going to love them as much as I do! They all have a squishy jelly consistency but build to be opaque like a creme. 

Get Lucky: A beautiful minty pastel green crelly. I absolutely love this! I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Dear Diary: A light blue pastel crelly. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Princess Purple: A pastel purple crelly. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Spring Fling: A gorgeous pastel coral crelly. I did three thin coats with top coat.




I absolutely adore anything and everything by Liquid Glam and these were no different. I fully intend on rocking these polishes all Spring! These are currently available on the Liquid Glam website.

Liquid Glam Lacquer is 3 free, which means it does not contain toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate. Each bottle contains of product and is hand-mixed by batch using high quality ingredients such as cosmetic-grade pigments and glitter.

Hope you guys love these and are having a great weekend! I have some other LGL polishes to share with you guys tomorrow so be on the lookout!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.