Glitz'd 23

Hey guys! Today I have another indie polish brand to share with you, Glitz'd 23 Nail Lacquer. This brand is new to me and Tammy sent me some beautiful fine glitter polishes to try. These are all great, simple glitter toppers that can be added over any color or worn on their own, opaque in 3-4 coats. These will all be available in her shop on Tuesday (3-25). 

Purple Rain: A super fine purple glitter. Can be worn over a color or layered on it's own. I one coat over China Glaze-Son of a Peach and 3 coats on it's own on my ring finger. 





Quicksilver: A fine silver polish. So pretty! I did one coat over an unnamed neon coral polish and three coats on my ring finger. 





Midas: A fine yellow-gold glitter. I absolutely love this one! I did one coat over Opi-Malaga Wine and three coats on my ring finger. 





Ruby Slippers: A fine red glitter. This one is to die for! I did one coat over opi-eurso euro and three coats on my ring finger. 





Utopia: This one is my favorite! It's a pink/purple glitter with a beautiful holo sparkle! The glitter in this one is slightly bigger than the other polishes. It's really beautiful! I did one coat over China Glaze-Spring in my Step and three coats on my ring finger.






Hope you guys liked these!
Make sure to like Glitz'd 23 on Facebook for special discounts and previews of upcoming polishes. You can also follow Tammy on Instagram @tk_glitzd23. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.