Noodles Nail Polish

Hey guys! Today I have the Spring collection and the Spring break trio from Noodles Nail Polish to share with you! This is the first time I have tried this brand and I was so excited when Natalie asked me to swatch these! I can't wait to share these with you :)

First off, the Spring 2014 collection!

Spring Awakening: A white crelly polish with pink, green, and purple microshimmers as well as a mix of small hex and square glitters. There are purple, green, blue, yellow, and pink glitters throughout. I did add a little bit of thinner to this when I first tried it. It is so pretty! Completely perfect for spring! I did three coats with top coat. 






Spring Has Sprung: Spring Has Sprung is clear based pastel mix of so many types of glitters! There are purple flowers, pink and blue butterflies, yellow and blue squares, and pink and purple hexes. This one looks great over so many colors! I dabbed 1 coat over China Glaze-Too yacht to handle. 





Egg Hunt: Egg Hunt is a clear based glitter polish resembling Easter eggs in the grass! There are green microbars and pastel circle glitters mixed in. I did one dabbed coat over China Glaze-In a Lily Bit. I did experience a little bubbling with this one. Fun for Easter!





Robin's Eggs: Robins Egg is a clear based polish inspired by the colors of a speckled blue robins egg. There are various sized blue and brown hex glitters as well as white hex, square, and circle glitters. This one is seriously so gorgeous! I did two coats over Butter London Muggins.





And now for the three GORGEOUS spring break polishes! These are all so amazing!

Bahama Breeze: This polish is a clear based glitter mix full of neon green and blue matte hexes and squares and silver holo hexes. This one is part of the Spring Break Trio! So gorgeous! I did two thin coats over China Glaze-At Vase Value. Love this one so much!




Into the Tropics: It's a mix of neon pink diamonds, squares, and hexes, grey hexes, yellow hexes, and tiny white hexes. I did two thin coats over DARE-neon purple. I cannot wait to wear this all summer! It's so bright and pretty :) It would look amazing over so many colors. 




Bahama Mama: It's a mix of coral circles and hexes as well as turquoise matte and holo hexes and squares. YES!! I love this! The colors are so great! I did two thin coats over a neon green by OPI. I don't have the name of it because it was in a mini set and I don't have the box anymore :( My apologies. 





Hope you guys enjoyed these! I loved them so much. Make sure to check out Natalie's Etsy shop and follow her on Instagram @noodlesnailpolish for additional swatches and product info! 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.